The W4 LEP searchlight has a beam of up to 2.6 kilometers, 560 lumens, light intensity reaches 1782000 candela, uses one 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, high-quality drive circuit with temperature control, constant current drive, and ensure that the flashlight will not overheat. W4's LEP light source has high energy density and then passes through a special lens reflection system to form a dazzling light column. High and low brightness modes are adjustable, simple, and practical.
In the off state, only half-press the switch to turn on the highlight, and it is equipped with a stainless steel bezel for tactical use. The W4 spotlight has almost no floodlight, concentrated light, and significant spotlight effect. It is suitable for field search, sea rescue, long-distance indication, etc.
It is designed for special lighting.
A spare Weltool UB21-50 21700 USB Rechargeable Li-ion battery can be purchased here.
- First unscrew the flashlight tail cap counterclockwise, the battery positive electrode is inserted toward the head, and tighten the tail cap clockwise.
- The flashlight has the positive and negative pole reverse connection protection function, even if you install the battery in the wrong direction, the flashlight will not be damaged, but it will not work, please check the battery at this time
- Half-press the tail switch button once, the flashlight starts working (high mode), and the flashlight stops working when the switch is released
- After half-pressing the flashlight to start working, immediately release it and then half-press the tail switch again, the brightness mode is switched to low brightness, and the operation is repeated in this way, and the mode cycles. Press the switch hard in any mode, there will be a "click" sound, lock the current brightness is always bright; press again, the switch will have a "click" sound, the flashlight is turned off.
- When the battery power is low, the flashlight light flashes, even if you focus on your work, you will also see the light prompt. Please replace the battery in time.
- This listing is for the cool white version.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty
The light will increase in surface heat during use, recommended use is outdoors in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature under 25 degrees Celsius and the wind speed exceeds 5m/s. When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to increased heat, please turn the light off until it cools down. If used indoors, it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses.
Please swap out the O-rings regularly to maintain the water-resistance level
Lubricate the threads with professional-grade lubricant regularly
Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with an alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
Remove batteries during storage. Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 months
This flashlight may not be used as a diving light
Do not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuries
Keep this flashlight out of the reach of children.
This light uses a high-efficiency LEP emitter, with power output between 0.22 – 0.25W, classified as a Type IIIb laser device. Please use it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. By using this device, you certify you have read the included “Laser Safety” warnings and release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
The tail cap acts as a “safety key” and must be kept safe. The tail cap switch can shut off the light immediately or by twisting off the tail cap as a safety back-up. An opaque lens protector is included as a standard accessory. Equipped properly, this protector will prevent any light from escaping the front of the flashlight as a safety device.
DO NOT aim at another person. DO NOT aim at mirrors, glasses, or other reflective surfaces. DO NOT aim at aircraft or vehicles in operation.
- This listing is for the cool white version.
- Material: Aluminum alloy, black hard anodized surface
- Reflective system: Acrylic lens
- Light source: special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hours
- Output ：
- (Tested with Weltool UB21-50 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, outdoor, constant on, below 25 degrees Celsius)
- Battery: Use one 21700 li-ion rechargeable battery ( Battery is included )
- Switch: Tail tactical switch, 50,000 press life
- 304# stainless steel bezel, double-coated tempered glass lens
- High efficiency constant current drive circuit, no noise, and no PWM
- Temperature control protection: when the flashlight temperature is too high, the flashlight will automatically reduce the brightness to prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage prompt function
- Battery over-discharge protection
- Coated tempered glass lens
- Passed 1-meter drop test
- Double O-ring waterproof, protection grade up to IP67
- Each flashlight has a unique serial number
- Size (±0.5mm): (head diameter) 60.5mm, (body diameter) 27mm, (length) 193mm
- Weight: 332.8±0.5g (without battery)
- Included: UB21-50 lithium-ion battery, Type-C charging data cable, waterproof ring, stainless steel pocket clip
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.