Max 600 lumens.
Light comes with a rechargeable 14500 battery. (Unprotected, button top cell is suggested. Protected one is longer, it might give too much pressure to the spring and cause an issue.)
Eneloop NiMH and Alkaline AA works well too.
（Energizer Lithium Primary 1.5V battery might have a problem. The inside of it is still lithium, and the voltage and discharging current is limited.）
- Material: 6063 aluminum
- Nichia 519a 4000K
- Reverse polarity protection
- LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
- Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
- Anti-reflective coated lens
- Aluminum alloy reflector
- Easy clicky switch operation
- Tail-stand capability
- Pocket clip
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.8 in (9.7 x 2.16 cm)
- Spare O-rings
- 1 tritium slot at tail switch.
1. Turn on the light.
2. Press the button 8+ times. The light will now blink once, then strobe, blink twice, then strobe, blink three times, then strobe…After 5 blinks and a strobe, the sequence repeats.
a. 1 blink: mode group selection. Press the button to enter this menu.
i. 1 blink: (ML)-2%-20%-100%
ii. 2nd blink: (ML)-10%-40%-100%
iii. 3rd blink: (ML)-2%-10%-50%
iv. 4th blink: (ML)-50%-100%-strobe-SOS
It then repeats. Press the button during any blink to select that mode group.
b. 2 blinks: mode memory on-off toggle (default off). Press the button during the two blinks or during the strobe after to turn mode memory on. Repeat to turn mode memory off.
c. 3 blinks: moonlight mode off-on toggle (default on). Press the button during the three blinks or during the strobe after to turn moonlight off. Repeat to turn moonlight on.
d. 4 blinks: mode order toggle (default LMH). Press the button during the four blinks or during the strobe after to change the mode order from Low Medium High to High Medium Low. Repeat to reverse the order.
e. 5 blinks: factory reset. Press the button during the five blinks or during the strobe after to reset the light to factory settings.
Shorcut: quick double tap to turbo.