The Fenix TK26R is an outstanding law-enforcing flashlight with three light colors - white, red, and green lights. Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery, the light can be charged with a USB Type-C charging cable, and the charging port is inner waterproof. Simple operation is ensured with three switches - dual tail switches plus side switch. The battery level indicator displays the battery status each time the light is turned on. Additionally, 1500 lumens maximum output, 350 metes maximum beam distance, plus instant strobe; all excellent designs make TK26R the first choice in enforcing the law.
• Cree XP-E2 (red and green lights) and LUMINUS SST40 LEDs (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
• Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two 3V/CR123A Lithium batteries can be used.
• Tactical tail switch for instant activation; functional tail switch for output selection and strobe.
• Functional side switch for white, red and green lights switching.
• Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
• Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
• 5.91'' x 1.57'' x 1.0'' / 150 x 40 x 25.4 mm.
• 5.54 oz /157 g (excluding battery).