The Fenix HM61R is a multifunctional rechargeable headlamp that can also be used as a flashlight and a chest lamp. Fitted with dual light sources of white and red lights, this headlamp emits a max output of 1200 lumens, which is powerful in distant lighting performance. With the helpful magnetic tail, the HM61R is able to take care of up-close illumination as well. Additional features include magnetic USB charging, battery level indication, charging indication, large-size side switch and hallow headband, all which make HM61R the unmatched headlamp for industrial lighting.
• Luminus SST40 white and red LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
• Powered by a 18650 or 2 CR123A batteries.
• Simple operation with large side switch.
• Magnetic charging for easy and fast operation.
• Battery level and charging indication.
• Magnetic tail, right-angled lighting.
• Made of quality aluminum and PC.
• Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
• Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level.
• Size: 3.98'' x 1.81'' x 1.42'' / 101 x 46 x 36 mm.
• Weight: 3.51 oz / 99.5 grams (excluding battery).