Weltool T5 "Stumpy Tiger" Tactical Self-defense Flashlight
Specially designed for self-defense and home safety, T5 can reach 420 lumens with a compact size at only 11.7cm long. And it can be mounted to most weapon mounts owing to its 1 inch diameter body. T5 can be transformed into a light-weight and useful light for rifle or shotgun by changing the tail cap to remote tail cap (sold separately). Standard equipped with one 18500 Li-ion battery, its anode protection circuit includes the Micro-USB charging port, which has a better waterproof and dustproof performance than the traditional rechargeable flashlight with USB port on its body. Unibody construction with springs on both sides makes it more anti-shock and anti-impact. It can be quickly switched from high, low to strobe mode by clicking the tactical tail switch.
The gear shape design of the tail cap makes it easier to change the battery even when wearing gloves. T5 features reliable high efficiency circuitry with reverse polarity protection. With the stainless steel strike bezel, it can prevent the lens from shocks, and also can be used for self-defense. The pocket clip included makes T5 easy to carry. No matter it is used for portable self-defense flashlight or weapon light, "Stumpy Tiger" will burst its strong power, guard your way onward.
Weltool T5 Operation：
- Unscrew the tail cap by turning it counterclockwise, insert the battery with the positive end towards the flashlight bezel and tighten the tail cap.
- T5 has reverse polarity protection and will not turn on if the battery points the wrong way. This will not damage the light, please check if the battery are inserted correctly if the unit does not turn on.
- Partially depress the power switch for momentary on, release the power switch to turn off.
- Each partial press of the power switch will change the output from low, high, strobe and cycle the pattern. At any time, fully press the power switch until it clicks to activate constant-on at the current output. Press the power switch fully again to turn off.
- When the battery voltage is too low, the flashlight will flash 2 time as a warning. When the flash is given, please change to a new battery.
- After the first flash warning, the flashlight will operate for several minutes as a safety measure.
- After several minutes, the second flash warning will be given. After this warning, the flashlight will shut off automatically.
- Do not disassemble the light. Unauthorized disassembly of the flashlight may cause damage and void the warranty
- Heat from the flashlight during use is normal as Weltool heat dissipation technology will draw the heat away from the interior of the flashlight to maintain safety.
- Inspect the silicone O-rings regularly and change it in time to maintain the waterproofness.
- Inspect and lubricate the threads of the tail cap regularly.
- Regularly clean the conductive surfaces of flashlight for optimal performance. Most flashing or failure to power-on may be fixed by cleaning the surfaces with alcohol swabs.
- Remove and store the lithium battery separately during storage.
- This flashlight is not intended as a diving light even if it has a great waterproof performance.
- Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.