Manker E02 II
1. Ultra Compact and Lightweight but high lumen output - Length is 2.86 inches (72.6 mm) and weighs only 0.75 ounces (21.2 grams) but it can offer max. 420 lumens output.
2. Multi purpose Angle Flashlight with optional Adjustable Elastic Headband & Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable, wear on the head (option), clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, key chain, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test - The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, stainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX-8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple one hand operation.
5. New Lock out & ECO Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on, lock-out operation is easier than first version. When in ECO mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable, no flicker lower brightness levels to meet different requirements.
LED Emitter: 1 x LUMINUS SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
Power by 1 x AAA or 10440 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7 - 1.8V, 3.0 - 4.3V
Max Output: 220 lumens (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
420 lumens (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max. Beam Intensity: 730 cd (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
1300 cd (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max. Beam Distance: 55 meters (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
72 meters (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max. run time: 230 hours (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using an AAA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection & over-discharge protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Button: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Tail-stand capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Size: 2.86"/72.6 mm (length) x 0.76"/19.2 mm (head dia.) x 0.60"/15.3 mm (body dia.)
Weight: 0.83 oz / 21.2 gram (without battery)
Accessories: Spare o-ring, key ring, stainless steel clip
Levels/output & runtime (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
ECO Mode 0.1 lumens 230 hours
Middle 30 lumens 5.5 hours
High 90 lumens 1.5 hours
Turbo 220-90 lumens 1.4 hours
Strobe 220 Lumens -
Levels/output & runtime (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
ECO Mode 5 lumens 12 hours
Middle 90 lumens 1.2 hours
High 220 lumens 35 min
Turbo 420 lumens 30 min
Strobe 420 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) again will unlock.
3. When using AAA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AAA battery).
When using 10440 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 10440 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged,double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness, or even turn the light off.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness or even turn the light off.
***Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. ***
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Mankerlight recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® button-top 900mAh 1.2V AAA NiMH battery or Soshine® or Doublepow® button top 10440 rechargeable li-ion battery.
Love the little AAA pocket lights, so this Manker E02 II was a natural. Great output and ability to use a 10440 battery, nice floody beam, NW high CRI LED, regulated output (no PWM), super selection of low output levels, metal clickie button, stout clip, and tiny size are some positives. It can be a little fiddly getting the timing right for the four click lock-out or the three click strobe, but that's just user error. I'm very happy with the light, and would buy it again.