New optical system and TIR-lens: impressive beam distance for such compact head.
Innovated electronics: combination of high brightness and prolonged runtimes.
Simple operation by default: easy to use right out of the box (6 modes), possible to switch to professional advanced operation with 11 modes.
Active real-time temperature control: ensures safe and comfortable use. When the temperature becomes close to +58 °C, the brightness decreases, which allows avoiding flashlight and battery overheating, as well as LED degradation. Compliant with European safety standards.
Compact size: short body for even more comfortable day-to-day carry.
Steel bezel: additional protection of the optical system.
Stylish body: matt anodizing and laconic design.
Ready-to-use solution: 18350 Li-ion 900 mAh battery and magnetic USB charger included.
WELL-THOUGHT-OUT SET OF ACCESSORIES
Removable stainless steel clip provides reliable mounting on clothing, belt or bag, as well as deep fit on the pocket.
Size-adjustable wrist lanyard made of heavy-duty paracord with steel carabiner for quick removal and installation on the flashlight.
Powerful built-in magnet in the tailcap is for attachment to any metal surface.
ADVANTAGES OF PRIME C1 PRO
- Multicolor temperature, battery level and state indication.
- Convenient wide beam with large hotspot, fully upgraded optical system, TIR-lens is protected from scratches by tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Innovative technology allows using any standard 18350 Li-Ion battery. Full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnetic connector and metal objects.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even after submersion at 10 meters depth. Withstands fallings from up to 10 meters.
- Robust and water resistant magnetic connector.
- No hassle warranty 10 years.
18350 Li-Ion battery (900 mAh) is included in the set.
Armytek Prime C1 Pro Magnet USB Light & Optics
Color temperature: White or Warm
Optics : TIR
Beam distance, meters: 114 meters white / 112 meters warm
Brightness stabilization type : Digital (CPU brightness control)
Armytek Prime C1 Pro Magnet USB Modes
Number of modes: 6 simple operation by default / 11 advanced operation
Runtime in maximum mode: 1 h 25 min (350 lm after 2 min 20 sec)
Runtime in minimum mode: 40 d
Strobe Mode: Yes
Armytek Prime C1 Pro Magnet USB Dimensions & Weight
Head diameter: 24.5 mm
Body diameter: 24.5 mm
Length: 67 mm
Weight (without battery): 47 g
Armytek Prime C1 Pro Magnet USB Body
Material : Aircraft-grade aluminium
Anti-abrasive finish : Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV
Waterproof and dustproof standard : IP68
Safe submersion depth: 10 m
Safe fallings height: 10 m
Operating temperatures: -25..+40 °C
Armytek Prime C1 Pro Magnet USB Electronics
Battery compatibility: 1x18350 Li-Ion
Ability to use batteries with PCB: Yes
Ability to use batteries without PCB: Yes
Protection from accidental switch-on: Yes
Color battery state indication: Yes
Indication of low battery level: Yes