FW1A is a small yet ultra high-intensity and throw flashlight which developed from the hot sales model FW3A. It inherits the Anduril firmware and settings. By adopting a Cree XPL LED and an aluminum orange peel reflector, it delivers a max 1200 lumens output and a 370 meters beam distance by a single 18650 Li-ion battery. The stainless electronic bottom switch controls various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc. It is an essential compact flashlight for activities including outdoor, everyday carry, etc.
- Emitter: Cree XP-L, Nichia 219CT, or Luminus SST20 LED with a 50,000 hours lifespan
- Reflector: Aluminum orange peel
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~1200 lumens
- Intensity: ~34130cd, ANSI throw ~370 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 57 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 100.8 mm length.