If you are tough on your equipment and demand more performance and better durability out of your headlamp look no farther than new Ferei HL50. The new Ferei HL50 lithium ion powered 1800 lumen LED headlamp is arguably the brightest product of its kind on the market.
The HL50 offers comprehensive and practical functionality with 9 easily-accessed brightness modes and 4 hidden strobe / SOS modes. The HL50 is also lightweight, has excellent runtime and features a user friendly compartmentalized power driver / switch for added safety.
In summary, the Ferei HL50 is the ultimate outdoorsman lighting tool suitable for hunting, camping, hiking, caving and fishing and is sure to provide you with reliable service and unbeatable performance for many years to come.
Typed III hardest anodized in black
Multi Modes accessed through single button
High mode, medium mode which can be set to 1 of 8 brightness levels, blink mode
Four different hidden blinking modes (police, fast blink, slow blink, SOS). The hidden blinking modes are only accessible by holding down the button for 2 seconds while the headlamp is turned off.
Adjustable head band that is comfortable to wear
Aero-grade aluminum head construction
High quality optical lends
High-efficiency cool white CREE LED
Intelligent temperature control system
Smart brightness system
Low battery warning system
Battery over discharge protection
Tough ultra clear glass lens
Multifunctional brightness operation
Low battery warning mode
LED: 2*CREE XM-L2
Beam Color: Cool White
Power: 18 Watts
Max Output: 1800 lumens
Luminous Intensity: 45,000 CD
Voltage: 7.4 volts
Beam Distance: 200 meters
Battery: 2 * 2600mAh 18650 Lithium-Ion
Runtime: 2-4 hours depending on battery capacity
Head Dimensions: 49mm *35mm *25mm
Weight: 180.7g (without battery)
This listing is for the headlamp and two 2600mAh 18650 KeepPower batteries and either a green or red lens filter. The headlamp comes with a 2 year manufacture warranty.
Please carefully read the following warranty conditions pertaining to the purchase of Ferei products.
1. Any Ferei brand product that malfunctions or ceases to operate within 14 days of purchase under normal usage conditions may be returned to any one of its authorised distributor/dealer or Ferei for an exchange of the same or equivalent product.
2. All Ferei brand flashlights, bicycle lights, diving lights and headlamps are warranted against manufacturing defects and /or malfunction for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
3. The warranty period for perishables and accessories (glass lenses, O-rings, rubber switches, batteries etc.) is 8 months from the date of purchase and the warranty period for Ferei AC adaptors or chargers is 12 months.
4. The warranty card must be authenticated by either Ferei or an authorised Ferei distributor/ dealer.
5. Should any warranty concerns arise be sure to contact either the Ferei service centre directly, or your local distributor / retailer. Under no circumstances attempt self-repair.
6. Should any Ferei product become defective outside of the warranty period, customers may still have their products repaired at a mutually agreed cost.
7. Ferei’s warranty policy is rendered null and void by the following conditions:
A. The 14 day replacement or 2 year repair period has expired.
B. The product is deemed to have malfunctioned as a result of misuse.
C. The product is deemed to have malfunctioned as a result of unauthorised modification or disassembly.
D. The product is deemed to have malfunctioned due to incorrect maintenance and /or storage.
E. A valid sales receipt, invoice or warranty is not presented.
F. The product is counterfeit.
G. The product ceases to operate due to damage caused by impacts and /or dropping.