Like the PD35? You will definitely love our PD35 TAC (Tactical Edition), the updated version of the previous bestselling PD35. PD35TAC upgrades its LED to Cree XP-L which provides up to 251% performance boost from previous XP-G2 LED. Cree XP-L is also the first commercially available single-die LED that can achieve up to 200 lumens per watt (LPW) at 350mA.
PD35 TAC successfully remains its pocket size and delivers a stronger performance – max 1000 Lumens brightness! While still keeping the regular side switch mode with 6 output level including Strobe, the new added Tactical Tail Switch offers you more simple and convenient operation to access Turbo, Low, and Strobe modes. The dual switch design and six brightness levels will meet your all kinds of illumination purposes.
Specifications LED: Cree XP-L(V5) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours New Cree XP-L LED provides up to 251% performance boost from XP-G2 LED Beam Distance: 656feet/200 meters Intensity: 10000 cd Battery Supported: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 TACTICAL MODE Turbo: 1000 Lumens (1 hr., 10 min.) Low: 60 Lumens (29 hr., 15 min.) Strobe: 1000 Lumens OUTDOOR MODE Turbo: 1000 Lumens (1 hr. 10 min.) High: 500 Lumens (2 hrs. 55 min.) Mid: 200 Lumens (8 hr. 30 min.) Low: 60 Lumens (29 hr. 15 min.) Eco: 8 Lumens (140 hr.) Strobe: 1000 Lumens Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater up to 6 1/2 feet for 30 minutes Impact Resistance: 1m Dimension: 5.4 inches/13.7 cent. (Length) x 1 inch/2.5 cent. (Diameter) Weight: 3.1 oz/89-gram weight (excluding the battery)
Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function Side switch only capable of mode changing under Tactical Mode Stainless steel side switch to select output mode under Outdoor Mode Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters last-used output mode when turned on Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
1 Fenix PD35 Tactical Edition LED Flashlight with pocket clip 1 Holster 1 Lanyard 1 Spare O-Rings 1 Spare Rubber Boot 1 Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card
1) Fenix provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty.
2) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought Fenix lights for warranty support with Fenixlight Limited's 'Warranty Card' and either a trade invoice or receipt. Fenix will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
1) 15 days free replacement: Fenix will replace a new product within 15 days of purchase for any manufacturing defects if problems come into being in normal use; We will replace it with the same model. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved model.
2) 5 years free repairs: Fenix will offer free repair within 5 years for lights from the date of purchase if problem develops with normal use. Different warranty period for different products:
Except the products and accessories listed above, other products or free offers provided by Fenix are not covered within the product's warranty.
3) Limited lifetime warranty: For lights past the free repair warranty period, we provide lifetime repairs but will charge for parts. The distributor will notify customer the cost of the part before repair.
4) Extended warranty service: Fenix kindly suggests that customers register the products with serial number on the official website fenix light dot com The customers will get an extra six-months warranty service once registered successfully.
5) Warranty certificate: Customers request after-sale service from Fenix distributors or dealers by providing with a completed Fenix warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt. The distributor should provide services to the customers and Fenix will support for these services.
6) The free warranty does not cover any damages or failure caused by:
Any defects or damages caused by the improper operations include but not limited to the operation which doesn't comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specification. For example, the product specification will describe that please don't disassemble the sealed head, as doing so can damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty'
Any defects or damaged led by other behaviors which can not be controlled by Fenix reasonably.
7) To make a warranty claim, please contact our warranty service department with the information listed as following: Name, Type/model of warranty item, Serial number. Age of the product and Description of the problem.
Note: This new policy is only valid for all flashlights that are purchased since 1st of Jan 2015.