The Fenix LD02 Flashlight travels anywhere 100 lumen max output light is needed. Three brightness levels in a tiny 3 inch package easily fit pocket, keychain, pack or purse with extended runtimes from common AAA batteries.
- Max 100 lumen output from one AAA battery
- Three brightness levels
- Broad beam lens
- Tail tap switch
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
Size: 3" (Length) x 0.6" (Diameter)
Weight: 0.6 ounce weight (excluding battery)
Model #: LD02E2BK-B
1) Fenix provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty.
2) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought Fenix lights for warranty support with Fenixlight Limited's 'Warranty Card' and either a trade invoice or receipt. Fenix will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
1) 15 days free replacement: Fenix will replace a new product within 15 days of purchase for any manufacturing defects if problems come into being in normal use; We will replace it with the same model. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved model.
2) 5 years free repairs: Fenix will offer free repair within 5 years for lights from the date of purchase if problem develops with normal use. Different warranty period for different products:
Except the products and accessories listed above, other products or free offers provided by Fenix are not covered within the product's warranty.
3) Limited lifetime warranty: For lights past the free repair warranty period, we provide lifetime repairs but will charge for parts. The distributor will notify customer the cost of the part before repair.
4) Extended warranty service: Fenix kindly suggests that customers register the products with serial number on the official website fenix light dot com. The customers will get an extra six-months warranty service once registered successfully.
5) Warranty certificate: Customers request after-sale service from Fenix distributors or dealers by providing with a completed Fenix warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt. The distributor should provide services to the customers and Fenix will support for these services.
6) The free warranty does not cover any damages or failure caused by:
- Normal wear
- Rough operation
- Battery leakage
- Any defects or damages caused by the improper operations include but not limited to the operation which doesn't comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specification. For example, the product specification will describe that please don't disassemble the sealed head, as doing so can damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty'
- Any defects or damaged led by other behaviors which can not be controlled by Fenix reasonably.
7) To make a warranty claim, please contact our warranty service department with the information listed as following: Name, Type/model of warranty item, Serial number. Age of the product and Description of the problem.
Note: This new policy is only valid for all flashlights that are purchased since 1st of Jan 2015.