TheAurora A3 Pro is made of 7075 aluminum alloy, which is usually used for transportation and aircraft due to its excellent mechanical properties, and exhibits good ductility, high strength, toughness, and good resistance to fatigue; with the hard anodization (Desert Tan), it has good scratch resistance as well. In terms of the optic, it utilizes CREE XP-G3 LED with two tints for option – 6500K cool white and 5000K warm white, and it uses orange peel reflector for a good beam shot.
- 7075 aerospace aluminum machined
- CREE XP-G3 6500K or 5000K, max 700 lumens
- 330mAh Lipo rechargeable battery
- Orange peel reflector
- Micro USB charging and battery indicator
- Reversible pocket clip
- Equivalent IP66 weather resistance
• Material: 7075 aluminum alloy
• Treatment: HA; Color: Desert Tan
• Length: 60.5mm / 2.38”
• Diameter: 15.6mm / 0.61”
• Weight: 20g/0.71oz
• 1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
Momentary On: Press and hold the button, release to turn off
Turn on: Rapid double-click (from memorized mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
1) Long-press 0.3s;
2) Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
*Mode memory: When the light works at a mode over 3 minutes, it will go back to the mode you used last time after turn off.
**Step down: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
1) From off, rapid triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
2) From any mode of Daily use, rapid triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
Rapid double-click or triple-click can switch back to Constant On or Strobe