Lumintop Frog EDC Flashlight v2
Lumintop Frog v2 600 Lumens 10180 10440 EDC Flashlight
Lumintop Frog is a super tiny and lightweight EDC keychain flashlight. With a length of 45mm, it emits a max up to 600 lumens from a single 10180 cell, and up to 750 lumens when using a 10440 Li-ion. Side switch with 5 modes setting, IP68 rated protection, Frog is a must-have for daily and EDC lightings.
Lumintop Frog v2 EDC Flashlight Features
- Emitter: Luminus SST20 LED
- Flux: ~600 lm/ 750 lm (10180/ 10440)
- Throw: ~135 m & ~4556cd/ 150 m & 5670cd
- Power: 11W
- User interface: Stepped with 5 modes setting
- Battery: One button-top 10180 Li-ion (included) or 10440 Li-ion (excluded) via the long tube
- Optic: TIR optice lens
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX-8, underwater 2m
- Weight: Approximately 11g without cells
- Dimensions: 15.6 mm Ø head x 45mm length
Lumintop Frog v2 Specifications
|Output||10180||1 Lumens||35 Lumens||175 Lumens||390 Lumens||600 Lumens|
|10440||1.5 Lumens||40 Lumens||220 Lumens||500 Lumens||750 Lumens|
|Distance||10180: 135m (Max) / 10440: 150m (Max)|
|Intensity||10180: 4556cd (Max) / 10440: 5670cd (Max)|
|Waterproof||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|Light Source||Luminus SST20 LED|
|Battery||1 X 10180 / 10440 Li-ion (A long tube is required when using the 10440 Li-ion battery, the tube and battery are sold separately.)|
|Size||15.6 X 14 X 45m|
|Multi-Protections||Anti-reverse protection, Over-heat protection, Low voltage protection|
Notice: The above approximate data are lab-tested by using 3.7V/80mAh 10180 and 3.7V/320mAh 10440 Li-ion battery which may vary due to the difference between environment and batteries. The runtime on High and turbo are accumulated due to over-heat protection.
1XFrog, 1X 10180 Li-ion battery, 1XKeychain, 1XManual, 1XCharger, 1X Cable
Charging the battery: Remove the insulation sheet before the first use. The indicator shows red when the battery is connected. The charging indicator shows red when charging and turns green when fully charged.
Notice: Extra 10180 battery will load into an extra mini flashlight. Don't do it.