- SX25L2 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R33) and spare waterproof charging cap
- Built-in li-ion rechargeable port, 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R33), battery isolation disk, removable stainless steel bezel
- Diffuser filter, yellow filter, green filter, blue filter and red filter
- Rigid nylon holster w/ self-retention device
- 18W AC-DC wall charger
- Automobile 12V DC charger
CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- LED lumen: 1270
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1041
Turbo boost technology
1) Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode.
2) ANSI FL-1 lumen is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EAGTAC ANSI FL-1 Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere one minute after turning on the flashlight.
Color tint selection
Cool White LED
This gives you the maximum brightness output in its class and maximum beam distance.
Output color transformer
Red color filter
Low light application.
Yellow color filter
Design to use in rain and fog. Also ideal for caving.
Blue color filter
Low light application. Great for investigation and inspection.
Green color filter
Great for hunting and fishing lighting.
Spot and floody beam
Use the optional diffused filter to instantly transform between spot and floody beam. The floody diffused beam is great for close up work.