Multiple LEDs for meeting the needs of different users
1xSAMSUNG LH351D LED output 400 lumens
1xNICHIA 219C LED CRI ≥90 color rendering and Zero blue ray damage (RG0)
LED option 1: 1xSAMSUNG LH351D
Low: 5 lumens; 28 hours; 6 meters; 10cd
Mid: 250 lumens; 1 hour 15 minutes; 50 meters; 630cd
High: 400 lumens; 30 minutes; 72 meters; 1300cd
LED option 2: 1xNICHIA 219C (CRI≥90）
Low: 3 lumens; 28 hours; 6 meters; 10cd
Mid: 150 lumens; 1 hour 15 minutes; 47 meters; 560cd
High: 200 lumens; 45 minutes; 64 meters; 1030cd
Powered by customized ACEBEAM 10900 rechargeable Li-ion battery with built-in Micro- USB charging port
Size: 133.75mm(length) x 14mm(tube diameter)
Weight: 41.8g with battery
Accessories included in package:
1xACEBEAM 10900 Li-ion battery;
1x Pocket Clip;
1x User Manual;
1xBattery Warning Card
Utilizes high efficient constant circuit (non-PWM)
Reverse polarity protection prevents circuit damaged from reversed batteries
Tail switch, convenient for one-handed operation
Streamlined pen design that is lightweight and stylish
Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body with mil-spec hard anodization
Utilizes an optical lens to provide a soft and balanced beam
Stainless steel pocket clip with rose gold plated
Can be submerged in alcohol for sterilization
Specially designed for Medical Use, Technical Use, Everyday Use and Outdoor Use
1. Please use ACEBEAM customized 3.7V 10900 battery with Micro USB port or 2 x AAA batteries. 2 x 10440 batteries should not be used as they will damage the light.
2. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
4. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
5. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
9. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
10. Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.