The new Ferei HL40 lithium ion powered 540 lumen LED headlamp is one of the nicest on the market. The head of the Ferei HL40 headlamp can be zoomed in and out to get a different beam pattern. It also offers comprehensive and practical functionality with 9 easily-accessed brightness modes and 4 strobe / SOS modes.
The HL40 is a lightweight headlamp that has excellent runtime and features a user friendly compartmentalized power driver / switch for added safety. In summary, the Ferei HL40 is the ultimate outdoorsman lighting tool suitable for camping, hiking, caving and fishing and is sure to provide you with reliable service and unbeatable performance for many years to come.
Light weight with focusing head light
Rugged acrospace-grade aluminum head
Typed III anodizing in black
Tough ultra clear glass lens for better transmittance
Using PMMA optical lens for a zoomable beam
Head part can be zoomed in for a flood beam or zoomed out for a focused beam
Brightness modes: Max – Med (user-defined) – 4 kinds blinking
Low battery warning mode
LED: 1 X CREE XM-L, 7WATT
Version NW: (Neutral White ) beam, 540 Lumens, runtime 1.0 hour, beam distance 150 meters.
Med (user-defined): 10%-20%-30%-40%-50%-60%-70%-80%
Drop heigt: 1 Meter
luminous intensity: 20,000 CD
Battery: 1 X 18650 Lithium-Ion
Head Diameter: 30mm
This listing is for the headlamp and 1 18650 KeepPower 2600mAh battery only. The headlamp comes with a 2 year manufacture warranty.
Please carefully read the following warranty conditions pertaining to the purchase of Ferei products.
1. Any Ferei brand product that malfunctions or ceases to operate within 14 days of purchase under normal usage conditions may be returned to any one of its authorised distributor/dealer or Ferei for an exchange of the same or equivalent product.
2. All Ferei brand flashlights, bicycle lights, diving lights and headlamps are warranted against manufacturing defects and /or malfunction for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
3. The warranty period for perishables and accessories (glass lenses, O-rings, rubber switches, batteries etc.) is 8 months from the date of purchase and the warranty period for Ferei AC adaptors or chargers is 12 months.
4. The warranty card must be authenticated by either Ferei or an authorised Ferei distributor/ dealer.
5. Should any warranty concerns arise be sure to contact either the Ferei service centre directly, or your local distributor / retailer. Under no circumstances attempt self-repair.
6. Should any Ferei product become defective outside of the warranty period, customers may still have their products repaired at a mutually agreed cost.
7. Ferei’s warranty policy is rendered null and void by the following conditions:
A. The 14 day replacement or 2 year repair period has expired.
B. The product is deemed to have malfunctioned as a result of misuse.
C. The product is deemed to have malfunctioned as a result of unauthorised modification or disassembly.
D. The product is deemed to have malfunctioned due to incorrect maintenance and /or storage.
E. A valid sales receipt, invoice or warranty is not presented.
F. The product is counterfeit.
G. The product ceases to operate due to damage caused by impacts and /or dropping.